Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hourly rate of £13.50 per hour – plus benefits
The Plockton Inn, is the newest edition to the Highland Coast Hotels collection and is placed in the heart of the Plockton community. This busy wee Inn is the hub of the community and the must eat destination in the area. The Inn can host over 100 covers on a busy summer’s day, serving lots of local West Coast seafood and fish dishes which the area is famous for. There is a traditional bar with local ale and whisky galore, plus an outdoor terrace and 14 comfy guest bedrooms.
Breakfast is the service that leaves that lasting impression on our guests, so we believe it is one of the most important meals in the guest stay. We host up to 30 guests at breakfast, and we wish to reflect our ethos and care for food through our breakfast experience.
The Breakfast Cook
The Breakfast Cook will love preparing and cooking a cracking Highlands breakfast! Working with local suppliers and sending our guests out for the day having had a great breakfast. You will be local to Plockton or live in the village with your own accommodation. Energetic yet willing to work alone in the kitchen and liaise effectively with the Front of House team. Ideally you will have been in this role or a similar one, be organised and creative, and have a genuine love for breakfast service and local produce relative to the time of day and the local area as we strive to be serving the best breakfast in the west. A strong team player with great communication skills and an enthusiastic approach; you’re well organised and punctual and you want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and above all has fun along the way.
- Working with the finest Scottish ingredients, you’ll be preparing the highest quality breakfast items, based on our creative menu,
- Ability to adapt and individualise orders to fulfil our guests’ particular requirements
- Setting up and clearing down the kitchen after breakfast, ensuring every corner is cleaned to our exacting standards
- Ordering breakfast items stock and ensuring accurate rotation
- Assisting with lunch service preparation, ensuring all mise-en-place is always freshly prepared and on time
- Interacting with our guests, always warm, professional, helpful and doing everything you can to exceed their expectations, playing your part in making their stay with us super.
Here’s what you get when you join our team!
- Hourly rate of £13.50 per hour
- Discount for you and your family and friends at Plockton Inn and any Highland Coast Hotel
- You can also earn up to £2k per annum in gratuities (pro rata).
- We have a lovely staff uniform – practical but stylish. On your first day you will also receive your new starter Goodie Bag to welcome you to the team.
- Delicious free staff meals when you are working on shift. We offer healthy options but some nice treats too!
- You will get an additional day off to celebrate your birthday, we are big on celebrating YOU!
Who we are
Highland Coast Hotels are a collection of unique hotels located along the North Coast 500 with our people at the very heart of what we do. Spirit, warmth, authenticity, that’s what we look for. We encourage curiosity, energy, passion and fun. Creating experiences that exhilarate and enlighten
our guests as we showcase the very best in Highland Hospitality. It’s important to us that we nurture and develop our people to be the very best they can be. Training and career opportunities are on offer along with fabulous work locations, great rates of pay, flexible hours and lots of other lovely
Find out more at www.highlandcoasthotels.com