Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per room, per night and include a freshly prepared cooked breakfast
- We will confirm your booking by email. Any bookings without a confirmation from the Plockton Inn will not be seen as valid.
- We do not accept Amex or Diners cards.
- All legal disputes related to card processing are handled under UK Law.
The Flexible Rate with Breakfast
- Payment Policy: If booking our Best Flexible Rate with Breakfast, no deposit is required at time of booking, but we do ask for credit/debit card details to guarantee the payment. All card details are stored in a secure manner. Your final payment as stated above will be automatically taken from the card provided 14 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 3pm, 14 days prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. If you cancel after 3pm within 14 days from the date of arrival, we will retain the booking value in full. Within the 14-day cancellation period a booking can be moved to a later date, but the full payment will be non-refundable. Booking dates which are moved may be subject to rate changes.
The Best Rate with Breakfast
- Payment Policy: If booking our Best Rate with Breakfast, full payment will be required at time of booking. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the payment has been provided.
- Cancellation Policy: All Best Rate with Breakfast rates are non-transferable and if cancelled payment will not be returned.
- Children are very welcome at the Plockton Inn. There are only a number of rooms that can accommodate children where either a z-bed or a sofa bed can be provided. When booking online, if the room type you are checking does not give an option to add a child, this room type cannot accommodate children. If in doubt, please contact the Reservations department on email@example.com. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-12 are charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 13 and over are charged at £50.00, per night. Breakfast is included.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome throughout the hotel. However, if staying overnight, there is a £15 charge per dog, per night up to a maximum of £60 per dog. If you are bringing your dog, we would ask that you please respect our local community and act responsibly. Please take a moment to visit the Scottish Outdoor Access Code which offers guidance on how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly with your dog.
- Please see our Dog Friendly Policy for further details before you visit.