Book your summer holiday in the Scottish Highlands
Save 20% when you stay two or more nights this summer!
Enjoy summer in the Highlands at our charming hotel in the pretty village of Plockton. Plockton is a must stop location for anyone embarking on their summer holiday in the Scottish Highlands. Breath-taking landscapes and scenery, thriving marine sea life, secluded bays, castles, beaches and more.
Experience a day’s adventure, taking to the water by boat, sail or kayak, exploring inland on foot or bike or taking a day trip to the legendary Isle of Skye.
Of course, there is plenty to do on a summers day in Plockton if you want to stay local. A meander around the arts and crafts shops, local history at the visitor centre and a visit to the glorious gardens and sculptures at Attadale Gardens. An ice cream from Meghan’s is a must!
Reflect on the days Highland adventures with a local ale or speciality gin in our bar. And our restaurant serves up some of the best seafood you will experience on your summer break in the Highlands. Sourced fresh from local suppliers, straight off the boat for a truly authentic Highland experience.
Summer in Plockton is truly unique. We have palm trees and clear waters, and when the sun shines, there is no place like it!
Terms & Conditions
- Available only when you book online at https://plocktoninn.co.uk
- Please use promotional code STAY2 when you book online or book here for offer.
- Available for stays until 31st March 2023.
- Save 20% when you book two nights or more.
- Subject to availability.
- Payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the payment has been provided.
- Cancellation Policy: All non-refundable rates are non-transferable and if cancelled payment will not be returned.
- Single occupancy room supplements will apply.
- Children are very welcome. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-15 charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 16 and over are charged as an additional adult at £50.00, per night including breakfast.
- A selection of our bedrooms are dog friendly however an additional £15.00 per dog per night up to £60.00 per stay. Dogs in the room must be agreed by the Hotel prior to arrival. Please see our dog policy here.