Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per room, per night and include a freshly prepared cooked breakfast
- We will confirm your booking by email. Any bookings without a confirmation from the Plockton Inn will not be seen as valid.
- We do not accept Amex or Diners cards.
- All legal disputes related to card processing are handled under UK Law.
The Flexible Rate with Breakfast
- Payment Policy: If booking our Best Flexible Rate with Breakfast, no deposit is required at time of booking, but we do ask for credit/debit card details to guarantee the payment. All card details are stored in a secure manner. Your final payment as stated above will be automatically taken from the card provided 7 days before your arrival.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your reservation up to 2pm, 7 days prior to the date of arrival without incurring costs. If you cancel after 2pm within 7 days from the date of arrival, we will retain the booking value in full. Within the 7-day cancellation period a booking can be moved to a later date, but the full payment will be non-refundable. Booking dates which are moved may be subject to rate changes.
The Best Rate with Breakfast
- Payment Policy: If booking our Best Rate with Breakfast, full payment will be required at time of booking. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the payment has been provided.
- Cancellation Policy: All Best Rate with Breakfast rates are non-transferable and if cancelled payment will not be returned.
- Children are very welcome at the Plockton Inn. There are only a number of rooms that can accommodate children where either a z-bed or a sofa bed can be provided. When booking online, if the room type you are checking does not give an option to add a child, this room type cannot accommodate children. If in doubt, please contact the Reservations department on firstname.lastname@example.org. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-12 are charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 13 and over are charged at £50.00, per night. Breakfast is included.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome throughout the hotel. However, if staying overnight, there is a £15 charge per dog, per night up to a maximum of £60 per dog. If you are bringing your dog, we would ask that you please respect our local community and act responsibly. Please take a moment to visit the Scottish Outdoor Access Code which offers guidance on how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly with your dog.
- Please see our Dog Friendly Policy for further details before you visit.