Terms and Conditions
- Rates are per room, per night and include a freshly prepared cooked breakfast
- We will confirm your booking by email. Any bookings without a confirmation from the Plockton Inn will not be seen as valid.
- We do not accept Amex or Diners cards.
- All legal disputes related to card processing are handled under UK Law.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
Flexible Rate With Breakfast
Includes Breakfast. Cancellations made within 7 days prior to 2PM local time day of arrival will be assessed a charge of 100% plus taxes. Cancellations ahead of this timeline are FREE OF CHARGE.
Best Rate With Breakfast
Booking early and happy to pay now? Then enjoy 15% off your break! Includes Breakfast. Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and will be charged within 72 hours of booking. Cancellations will result in forfeiture of deposit. Changes are not permitted.
- Children are very welcome at the Plockton Inn. There are only a number of rooms that can accommodate children where either a z-bed or a sofa bed can be provided. When booking online, if the room type you are checking does not give an option to add a child, this room type cannot accommodate children. If in doubt, please contact the Reservations department on email@example.com. Ages 3 and under stay free of charge. Ages 4-12 are charged a supplement of £25.00 per child, per night; ages 13 and over are charged at £50.00, per night. Breakfast is included.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome throughout the hotel. However, if staying overnight, there is a £15 charge per dog, per night up to a maximum of £60 per dog. If you are bringing your dog, we would ask that you please respect our local community and act responsibly. Please take a moment to visit the Scottish Outdoor Access Code which offers guidance on how to enjoy the outdoors responsibly with your dog.
- Please see our Dog Friendly Policy for further details before you visit.